♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年2月1日星期一

31/1

Today jarry already told me my break time



at 2oclock


but my idiout HD suddenly change me break time


ask me lunch at 1.30


BUT


aron date me at 2 le


even argue..


i wont change v her.....


when i was house keeping...aron suddnely


appear in my eye..


haha..


he say order the MCDONALD N wait me at there


haha...


so gud XD


but i oso late out ...2.13 juz out...


let him wait le half hour >.<


paiseh ye...


he not yet start his mcchicken..wait me together


fuiyo..


thx^^


1st time eat lunch v him


different feel


after finish ...he go to popular search some magazine


eventually


he hav bought~~is english de..


haha....belong to my department^^


thx for he come n visit n luch v me...


merry!!





until dinner time...


my stubborn hd force me dinner at 6.00


y she never think of staff....always wan us to 迁就her


damm!!


*ALONE DINNER*


ANTI LONELY~~~


1st i think is alone de...but


tinam say accompany me..^^yeah...lucky


norman oso can out at 6.15


hav 2 ppl accompany leh...


fortunely!!


but pity dear carmen


eat alone...


sry...


*actuali i expect eat v u.... *


dun blame me...coz all is my idiout hd false..


getting hate her!


i tel u -HD..


GO EASY ON ME

没有评论: