♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年5月17日星期一

i'm back =)

I Already 3 month didn update blog le...
haha......coz dun hav any time
and mood to update
well..........i 'm back
continue my story
hope everything can share
v my frenzz

lets start a topic....
recently..........
working working and working
nowdays is every stress
moody
coz
i cant enjoy my work ........?
y
y become like this?
actuali i not hav mood to chat about work
sienxx!

next month i nid study again...
restudy account
T.T
account fail le
nid retake
omg..
where is my heart...
that already disappear
no heart to study jo
anyway
hope everything will be fine
i dunwan fail again
the feel damn like shit!!
god will bless??
hopefully~

every satuday n sunday
 is off day
this quiet nice..hoho!
but i already try my best
furfilled my lifestyle
everyweekend..
go out v my fren...
lifted my spirit
i try to appeciated
what i have now
(@..@)
if not .? i feel suffering

relationship?
still single
hehe...
dont wan taking the plunge
dun hav any expecting
because i \have been see through over that
been hurt before
nid sumtime to recover =x


i pining of the future...!!
=x


                                                                                                         There you 'll be ♥ ??


4 条评论:

Just_ 说...

fail account o..
never heard u say before..
gambateh o..

yoyo 说...

b4 duno the result ...wahaha...so bad

Just_ 说...

than u hard study little bit when u retake exam la..

Casky Pang 说...

carmen there already write le the result is how le ah ....every weekend out with friend ....lol....u another friend can....me ...ntg at all =_=