♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2009年11月7日星期六

Ga+3r1ng

today went gatering v my classmate n fren~

at yaki-yaki..

wah~when reach there, hav abit stranger

coz some ppl is i dun noe de~~

@@ All is boy ...=.=

y always like tat de...juz me a gal

feel alone >.<

dear yomiko and melvin didn go~~ disappointed~~

all the boy chat ,play,and take photo...so enjoy

me is miss lonely =.=

nvm lo...gathering ma

i scare of the toilet ...coz so dark ...like no light de...sacre leh....

find my fren company le...they ask me scare wat ??

#chey~~scare mai scare lo ...me i sgal ma...sure very 胆小的吗~~#

many thing to eat woo...haha...not bad not bad

bbq again~~actually not very like bbq ...coz will make me smelly...but juz for fun ...keke

i order le many thing to eat ...

coz i so greedy to ate...wakaka

keep eat many non stop

i cant finish the food

giv leong n nam say me

especially the bad nam ~~hng

leong suggest play a game v me

if i cant win ..i will be punlish

so unlucky ~~keep lose~ is he expect or i stupid ??

i give him punlish many time ...wuwu ~~wuwu

last punlish is eat the "ma chi "

walao eh@@ so geli

hard to 嚼叻

feel disgusting~~very disgusting >.<

finally eat all jo ~~by the way i oso sot le....

keep laugh keep show some idiout action

haha....i am emotional ppl

sometime cant control my self de...

hape my fren can 适应。。。hoho~~~


没有评论: