♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2009年11月24日星期二

monday blu

Today went to skul but late le

i think i will the last

fortunate~~not me o...

quite hapi

whole class me v jieman like crazy le

keep laugh n non-stop

my fren say me no ate medicine

and jie man oso giv me 传染了

alamak~~~

all say it to me

wuwu~~~~~~

i noe i very 38 n nonsence

haiz....but

if i dun laugh ,i will feel sleepy wan

then i better 38 lo

haha~~excuse many

but duno y

today is most serious -my illness, no medicine can help...

after finish class

went eat secret recipi....

yummy yummy^^

actuali i more like mcdonald =.=

i eat tiramisu cake

okoklo~

no comment

when ate by the way chat many v my fren

say gossip~~gossip of other people..keke....very bad

my fren oso say some secret to me

alamak....many thing i cant believe

he say to me -dun easy trust ppl~~~~

he say he betrayed by his fren

i'm pity of him

and he say dun be so fren v somebody

i juz hear and consider~~~

very confuse v some gossip

haiz...whatever lo...juz be myself

anything think probably then make decison

but also will hear his advice lo

anything hope wont regret ~

after finish my lunch

continue my second class

is computer...

i hate it

coz always go there oso hav many " (black guy)"

They are so smelly

when i in my class

getting faint

i'm so suffer with them

how come they are smelly then 'shit'

i really "betahan'

wanna vomit

i quit from the class as fast as possible

if not i will 'die'

they smell really so 'serius'

perfume oso useless

when finish the class the smell oso nvr disappear

alamk......

plz they dun appear in front of my eye~~i will going bananas.........

really.......

*god bless*


























没有评论: