♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2009年11月3日星期二

+*Gengting highland *+

saturday afternoon WAH suddenly cal n ask me wan go genting highland or not ??

my heart is wan go play de lo~haha

but tat day is my mun birthday.....so i cant totally decide to go

so i ask mun ~~@@

i cant believe mun giv us go ~quite hapi ..

about 1 hour arrive jo but is late le

then go first world walk walk lo

then wah say wan watch movie onot ..

i oso agree to watch movie

1st time watch movie at genting...haha....*not bad wat *
but the sit is very front hard to see lo .see until my eye n head oso pain edi

finally finish the movie ..if not i think myhead cant move =.=

havent go to watch movie is paly boowling 1st

oso is 1st time play at there~

me v coco keep capture at there >.<>

capture le many v coco ...but wah n shyan dun hav ..

whatever ! enjoy the genting half day trip ...^^

hopefully can go again v them ...

没有评论: