♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2009年12月30日星期三

+~~last class~~+

2morow is my last class
4 Account and Microsoft word
Is it a good news 4 me ?
erm~~~~
i don think so ..
>.<
coz ~~~
i change my mind set
i like my class already~
enjoy my class ~
even expect to attend class every time~~XD
remember 1st class
i still very scare and hate of account
*coz i never try to understand and learn it*
until i scare n hate
but that time
no choice!!
it is nessary for my course
and uselessful
whatever...
i must acceptable lar
it is already 3 month i learn that
actually not bad
quite interested
and full of happiness
i learn many knowledge
and can handle abit already~
like
transaction,trial balance,pretty cash book,bank reconciliation
and more....
thx 4 teacher
teach 4 patient.....
although i am stupid and slow
playful~~
such like childish!!
XD
when do the exercise also very careless
wrong a lot
but she never give up me
i really appreciate
i hope i can pass my all exam
to thank my teacher~
++god bless++

4 条评论:

sf_g 说...

how about u continous ur study ? in i knw u was hardworking de leh...and +u+u gambateh when u exam can pass 1

yoyo 说...

thx...hehe...u r ??

yoyo 说...

i wil work then continue~

sf_g 说...

hehe...u no need knw who am i ...coz i knw got someone was very mind u and seperate u