♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年8月1日星期日

= Guy really cant believe =

guy  is totally  bad...
in here can say that love you mis u ..onli u
but other side....juz chase another gal...
or saying same thing to other??
wth!!!
i look down u all.....
bitch!
no standard....
y u all cant think other with the feel ....
when the gal get hurt ?? will you hapi...
without care other..keep attack ...keep hurt...........
u all nvr noe what is the meaning of hurt .!!
fxxx  !!
make me gonna say bad word....
TO THOSE WHO  ARE  nvr respect gal plz run off my lfe..............
i wont respect U TOO,..
coz it is unvalue to respect!!
what the fxxxxxx bitch!!!!
i tel u ..go easy on me and oso v all of the gal..!!
                                                                                      I SO REGRET THAT I TRUST U SO MUCH!!
                                                                                   I 'M  IDIOUT

3 条评论:

Yong Tiam 说...

I told you before , no matter what was happened i would stay comfort you always . Love you,Miss you,Only you, yes I did.But would you really trust me,believing me?My reliance is cost how much actually?

Still remember yesterday midnight,I made you disapointed and made you angry ,sad?I really regret!!I blame why i said this kind of rubbish to you,I hate myself.

I didnt know you wrote this to whether me or other,just, tell me everything what happen now ok dear?

Last , do you know whats the meaning of girl , girl friend or even wife to me? Number 1,respect,love and my whole life !So, I wont let any girl sad because of me.

Coco 说...

yoyo???what happen??

Webber Wai kit 说...

what happen le?