♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年1月11日星期一

dislike~!!

Yesterday someone call me

say a lot of thing

zzz damm disturd...

making me annoy

then >straight go topic <

ask some silly question

"are u have feel v me ?!" plz be my gal fren la...i wan be u bf !!

keep begging me...

idiout...

i juz meet u few day? we still such as stranger!

u wanna be my bf har??

so lame lor...

please lah....i not those gal who was cant live without love !!!

u keep disturd me make me feel wanna vomit ahh...

sometime will scare u too...

dont like this lar...plz

if u dun hav gf go find other la..

i not suitable for u ...

i dislike this kind of boy....so *cheap*

force me to say out ...

really moody...disappointed!

izzzit all of boy also like this~~??

lonely without love...so simple seeking a couple

hate those guy who was lonely and begging me couple him!juz 4 fun??<>>

1 条评论:

Just_ 说...

calm down...
you just need to calm down..