♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年1月4日星期一

♀↗spoken class♀↗

Today is my spoken class
earli morning rain~~
so sweet to sleep
but
suddenly i wake up by the noise of hp
*MY GOD*
ARRG
it is 9oclock already
i was over sleep
carmen is arrived at Infront of my home
i quick go change my formal cloth and clean my face..
EVENTUALLY~
after reach skul
we still is the earlier person
wait until 15 min
teacher didn come!
and miss Mieza replace her class
1st is part 4
teacher let us to choose one of the topic
erm...
i choose 'my best friend'
introduce some
and describes my best fren
such like hardworking,smart and sum more..
she oso describes me
smile always
blur
even playful
=//=
paiseh la
no wonder i am ...
next topic is "how to keep fit"
>.<
i duno this
nvr try it la.......
it is too hard 4 me to explain
haiz..
juz simple say it...repeat n repeat many time
@@ quite lousy
until my fren ~~
skip
skip
skip
breaktime~
eventually....last
topic-my skul
secondary skul??
SMK CHERAS
flashback my memory~~
quite miss my skul life.
so enjoy..
skip
CLASS DISMISS
went carefour having our lunch
claypot yee mee
yummy yummy =)
walk around shopping then bak home ...
sienxxx
要怎样的生活才能充实??
感叹得说。。。

3 条评论:

说...

哈哈 做些有意义的事,有精彩活动的生活 那不就充实咯 做些运动,去见识,学东西啊 当然要有朋友一起才快乐吧

将拥有和朋友分享才开心吧 没有分享的拥有总觉得很没意思吧 哈哈

Just_ 说...

看了
单纯留下脚印

yoyo 说...

=.=??