♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年1月22日星期五

✖on the job✖

19Jan is my 1st day on the job~~
1st day hav a big mistake!
the mistake is =__= too earli go to work~~
my company not yet open..zzz
wait 1hour and 30 min
eventually open the shop@@
really speechless
after that,the supervisor acquire us introduce ourselves

all cant control themselves laugh already!
what kind of thing so funny????
confusing~~
hav a guy told me yoyo jojo...........zzzz
laugh my name!
shit!!!
my name hav so funny or not??
is  weird??
nonsence~~
second time speechless.........no choice~!!
my department is english*dpmt
unfortually~
but..
that kind of ppl almost is ok ...friendly ....helpful!
except~~!!
my supervisor...look like arrogant
i feel stress when she teach me how to operate my job!!

secomd day...i still same as tuesday ....
same do same thing...
abit sienx...haixxx
finally my partner ask me to do other thing....
hahax
lucky!!
learn a different thing already...yeah^^
start interest already=)

the third day~~can handle abit my work ...
quite hapi
but it is really tired to work there...
and breaktime is so rush....
hope will enjoy work at there...........
 =================cheer up==================

没有评论: