♥All about her♥♥♥

我的照片
SHE Is yoyo ...AN ordinary gal ....sweet 18 she love pink deeply...

2010年12月26日星期日

23/12/10

Today after prepare i waiting 4 yong hao cuming
then we juz decide to go for our dinner =)
b4 that WENT fetch my laopo....
i hav been longtime didn meet her!
miss her deeply~~~
we discuss then went to hulu langat dinner~
is thailand food ~~@@
never try it b4...excited!
while going there, i am afraid of sumting~~~
coz that place dun hav any light ~~
he say ah long hav meet sumting'' dirty ~b4...
make me more scare~~shit!
i juz put my hands on my eyes to hided my sight~~
the road is unstable,,i feel dangerous ~
well, finally arrival there~~sigh·~
weewee!
there are awesome!!!!
dUNNo how to describe the nice''
juz show out the picha=)

awesome izit?
=)
we juz order some vege,seafood,and tongyam sup and a fish~~
delicious!
wao.....i capture v laopo...but didn get the picha~
coz at po there =(
we have a sweet sweet chat there until 10 sumting.....
yong hao pay the bills....
omg!!!
totally 80++
so expensive !!
but he said it is ok ~~~
so,he treat agian~~~
hmmm~~~thx agian ~~~xixi...
next time i turn ~~
treat u sumting special ...ok??
tehee~~ xp
when going bak home~~
i oso my close my eye oso!!
haix....im so 'mou dam''!!
4give me +_________+
izit it is a earli chritmas celebration??
thx 4 ur accompany!!

没有评论: